In this video I share some chilling truths about passwords, as I reveal many common misconceptions we have about them and about how we think they protect us, which make us very vulnerable.
Topics that are addressed include:
- What is the point of a password
- How you should store your password(s)
- Using a password manager isn’t that good of an idea
- How can someone hack your password: personal attacks vs mass targeted attacks
- How companies store your password(s) and how much control and visibility do they have over your password(s)
(Here’s the website mentioned in the video: https://haveibeenpwned.com)
Get notified about new posts by email or RSS.