In this video, I talk about what it means to ‘hack’ a smartphone, with a brief overview of how it can be done, in both technical and non-technical ways.
Topics addressed in this video include:
- It’s not that difficult to hack a phone: it doesn’t necessarily require high technical skills
- Different range of attacks: the closer you are, the easier
- ‘Social engineering’ attack: what it means
- Hacking a phone (technical) vs accessing a phone (not technical)
- ‘Exploit’, numerical weapon: what it means
- Parental control app: an example of a spy app
- Not very difficult to hack into stuff, what is hard is not getting caught and being a ‘ghost’
- High risk profiles vs low risk profiles
Get notified about new posts by email or RSS.