We all use Bluetooth so frequently, yet most of us know so little about it.
In this video, I walk us through what it means to have your Bluetooth turned on, and on whether it makes us more vulnerable to potential attacks.
Topics addressed in this video include:
- What is Bluetooth?
- Am I opening access to anything when I turn my Bluetooth on?
- What are the implications of turning my Bluetooth on?
- Bluetooth vs WiFi
- How does one ‘hack’ into someone’s Bluetooth and what does it mean?
- Different attacks on Bluetooth
- Should you worry about turning your Bluetooth on? Low-risk profile vs high-risk profile
- Privacy issues with Bluetooth
Get notified about new posts by email or RSS.